An easy to use online training program designed with workers in mind. Our 90 minute (approximate depending on the learner) awareness course covers the following topics: GHS, Training and Education, Health and Safety, Classification, Labels and Pictograms, Safety Data Sheets, Special Situations and Rights and Responsibilities. This course includes a Sample SDS, an optional printable WHMIS 2015 for Workers Practical Worksheet, a Competency Exam and includes a certificate upon completion.
Member $22.95 Non Member $26.95
Member $19.95 Non Member $22.95
Member $16.95 Non Member $19.95For enrolment over 25, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to gain group discounts.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Identify physical and health hazards
- Take precautionary measures including choosing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Classify substances and mixtures based on WHMIS 2015 hazard classifications
- Identify the hazard and safety information found on WHMIS 2015 labels
- Identify WHMIS 2015 symbols and pictograms
- Locate and apply information contained on safety data sheets
- Outline your rights as a worker and the responsibilities of your employer
- Explain the importance of education and training 3
Anyone who handles, documents, ships or forwards hazardous materials.