Schulich/CIFFA Virtual classes are offered for the busy professional who requires flexibility in their career development. The virtual class offers recorded lectures, and independent projects that are completed weekly on your time, as well as live lectures delivered once per week in the evening by a Schulich instructor.
Length of Course/Program: 4 weeks, 3 hours per week
Evaluation Method: Weekly participation, online quizzes and final assignment
More information on the completion of this course, will be provided in a pre-course lecture held one week before the start date.
Online – Virtual class
The virtual class is taught over 4 weeks. Each week contains the following delivery format:
- 1 hour pre-recorded lecture released every Thursday
- 1 hour live online lecture. First lecture will be held on Wednesday, November 20 at 8pm EST. The subsequent lectures will be held on every Tuesday at 8pm EST.
- Independent study projects provided weekly
Global logistics and Freight Forwarding professionals
- Managers and potential executives
- Supervisors and potential managers
CIFFA members choosing the invoice option must have their registration paid in full before the start of class. No admission to the class is permitted unless payment is received.
Fees, dates, speakers and applicable taxes are subject to change. CIFFA’s liability is limited to reimbursement of paid tuition fees. One free transfer is permitted, provided written notice is received at least 15 days in advance of the seminar start date. Late transfer requests, less than 15 days in advance of the start date, will incur a $100 fee. Additional transfers are $200 each. Cancellations received in writing at least 30 days in advance of the course start date will receive a full refund.
Written cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the course will be subject to a $500 administration fee. Participants must complete all course lectures and fulfill all program requirements in order to receive a certificate.
- What The Non-Financial Manager Needs To Know About Financial And Managerial Accounting
More about the What The Non-Financial Manager Needs To Know About Financial And Managerial Accounting
- Sales Strategies for the Non-sales Manager
More about the Sales Strategies for the Non-sales Manager