Ethical principles influence leaders to make sound decisions in less time. Being able to refer to ethical principles allows employees to increase their productivity and overall morale, resulting in significant benefits to a business. However, the pressures in today’s competitive business world may cause individuals to react in a way that is inconsistent with their personal values.
Ethics is a major part of decision-making. CIFFA’s Business Ethics for the Global Logistics Professional provides a comprehensive look at the theory of ethics and guidance for any member of an organization when navigating through ethical dilemmas and decision-making, using industry-related examples and resources.
- Define ethics and the sources of ethical standards
- Describe corporate social responsibility
- Explain business ethics framework as a tool towards an ethical corporate culture
- Describe the role of business leaders in creating and sustaining an ethical corporate culture
- Evaluate ethical dilemmas using real-life scenarios
- Analyze ethical challenges faced by employees