Called by some the TPP11, the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), is partially in effect in Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand and Singapore since December 30th, 2018 and in Vietnam since January 14, 2019, providing great advantages for Canadian exporters and importers.
This online virtual workshop provides an overview of the TPP11 main provisions relating to trade in goods, Canada’s current trade with the countries involved and key dates.
Register today and :
- Learn how importers and exporters can take advantage of the new trade deal
- Understand essentials of rules of origin, quotas, and documentary requirements
- Hear how the CPTPP differs from NAFTA / USMCA / CETA …. Or does it?
Following an international freight forwarding career of over 30 years, Christian Sivière started a Montréal-based import-export consultancy in 2010, Solimpex, active in two areas:
- Consulting to help SMEs grow internationally; and
- Training on International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Importing, Exporting, Logistics and Customs Compliance.
Christian lectures for CIFFA, gives seminars and webinars for various trade organizations and personalized training for importers and exporters. He publishes articles in Inside Logistics and other publications.
Date: January 29, 2019
Time: 1:00 - 2:15 pm EST
Instructor: Christian Siviere
Webinar link will be emailed to you after registration.
Equipment Requirement: Headset or Speakers