CIFFA’s first Incoterms® 2020 training clarifies the changes in the latest version of Incoterms® and highlights the differences between Incoterms® 2010 and Incoterms® 2020.
During this interactive workshop the facilitator explains the meaning and purpose of each Incoterm® 2020 and, using case studies, guides participants in the selection and application of an appropriate Incoterm® 2020 for a shipment, paying special attention to the updates and variations between Incoterms® 2010 and Incoterms® 2020.
After the completion of the workshop participants can return to their workplace confident in understanding Incoterms® 2020 before they come into effect on January 1, 2020.
The date is subject to change based on the release date of the new Incoterms® 2020.
This Webinar is hosted over two 1.5-hour sessions over a two-day period.
1:00 - 2:30 pm EST Each Day
- Explain the role of Incoterms® in shipment planning
- Describe the evolution of Incoterms®
- Describe the changes (who, what and why) in Incoterms® 2020 as compared to Incoterms® 2010
- Explain the transfer of risks and costs between the buyer and seller under each Incoterm® 2020
- Determine the appropriate Incoterms® 2020 for a shipment
International freight forwarders, export managers, supervisors and agents, operations managers, customer service representatives, sales and quotation agents, Customs representatives, exporters and importers, and purchasing, procurement, finance managers.