Array (  => https://www.ciffa.com/fr/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/05/Christina-2.jpg  => 488  => 339  => )
Christina Forth, (left) and Tiffany Vandenberghe, new CIFFA Directors.
TORONTO May 27, 2019 — CIFFA (The Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association) held its 70th Annual General Meeting May 16 in Mississauga, Ontario.
CIFFA is pleased to announce its Board of Directors for 2019-2020.
Newly elected to the Board this year is Christina Forth, (pictured above, left) Senior Vice President, Prairies, FFAF Cargo, Edmonton, Alberta.
Forth brings a strong relationship with industry and airport communities in the area. She has 18 years of senior leadership experience, with a complete understanding of the entire logistics process.
Current Directors re-elected for a two-year term were:
- Marc Bibeau, OEC Overseas Express (Canada) Consolidators Inc., Montreal
- Paul Courtney, Courtney Agencies Ltd., Vancouver
- Troy Cowen, Maltacourt (Canada) Ltd., Toronto
- Karl-Heinz Legler, Rutherford Global Logistics, Montreal
- Barry Murphy, BDP International Inc, Toronto.
The following Directors have one year remaining on their two-year term:
- Paul Hughes, Agility Logistics Co. Montreal
- Paul Glionna, Universal Logistics Inc., Toronto
- Arnon Melo, MELLOHAWK Logistics, Toronto
- Paul Lobas, ITN Logistics Group, Calgary
- Larry Palmer, UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Montreal
- Flavia Iuston-Blair, Country Head of Human Resources Canada, Panalpina, Toronto
Tiffany Vandenberghe, (pictured above, right), General Manager & Director of Sales and Marketing, Gillespie-Munro in Vancouver, was newly elected as CIFFA’s Western Region Director.
Vandenberghe brings 20 years of sales management experience in freight forwarding, container shipping lines, logistics and the marine industry.
Angelo Loffredi, of Traffic Tech International Inc., will serve another two-year term as Eastern Region Director, and Edna Carr, of TradeLink International Ltd. in Toronto, will serve another two-year term as Central Region Director.