The M2M Webinar is a value-added service for all members. Thank you for your participation and interest. Below is a list of M2M webinars hosted in 2016. If you have any questions of the presentations below or would like to host a webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Structure: Presentation: 30 minutes; and Q&A 10 minutes.
|Webinar Topic||Webinar Presentation Slides (PDF Format)||Webinar Presentation Recording|
|Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway||Saving You Time and Money||Slides||Not Available|
|The Beneplan Cooperative||Strategies and Techniques to Reduce Group Benefits Cost||Slides||Not Available|
|EncoreFX: Currency volatility and YOU||How CIFFA members can introduce certainty in uncertain times.||Slides||Video Link|
|Magaya Corporation||The e-AWB Revolution: The Benefits for Air Cargo||Video Link|
|Rapiscan Systems||Comply to New Transport Canada Air Cargo Screening Program Regulations and Keep Packages Moving||Slides||Video Link|
|Fernandes Hearn LLP||Freight Brokering: Identifying
and Managing the Risks
|CrimsonLogic||Freight Forwarder eManifest (eHBL)||Slides||Video Link|
- Cost: Associate members who participate will be charged $125.00 to cover costs associated with the M2M Webinar session – Adobe Connect, 1800 line, promotion, etc..
- Medium: Adobe Connect.
- Application: Please complete the application form and return by email to email@example.com
- Review: CIFFA will review applications and approve based on the overall value/benefit regular members derive from attending the M2M Webinar.
- Announcement: 3 weeks prior to the event, announcement through eBulletin and/or eMarketing to drive registration.
- Registration: Registration open 3 weeks prior.
- Adobe Connect Training: An Adobe Connect training session should be conducted 1 week prior to the event to help the facilitator become familiar with the technology and run a smooth session.