Do you have a service, a product or valuable information to share with the rest of the membership while promoting your brand? Do you want to connect with interested members directly?
Member – to – Member Webinar (M2M) designed to open direct communications from associate member firms to all members. It provides associate members a platform to communicate and offer product or service information sessions that have immediate, tangible, and positive impact on members’ business.
Hosted on Adobe Connect, a web-based collaboration tool, the M2M Webinar is an interactive environment between participants and the facilitator. Structured for 40 minutes (30 minute presentation followed by a 10 minute Q&A), this is a short and efficient way for associate members to share information with freight forwarding regular members.
The M2M Webinar is now open and accepting applications from CIFFA associate members who want to connect with regular members.
|Date||Webinar Topic (Click to Register)||Webinar Presentation Slides (PDF Format)||Webinar Presentation Recording|
- Cost: Associate members who participate will be charged $125.00 to cover costs associated with the M2M Webinar session – Adobe Connect, 1800 line, promotion, etc..
- Medium: Adobe Connect.
- Presentation Structure: 30 minutes; and Q&A 10 minutes.
- Application: Please complete the application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review: CIFFA will review applications and approve based on the overall value/benefit regular members derive from attending the M2M Webinar.
- Announcement: 3 weeks prior to the event, announcement through eBulletin and/or eMarketing to drive registration.
- Registration: Registration open 3 weeks prior.
- Adobe Connect Training: An Adobe Connect training session should be conducted 1 week prior to the event to help the facilitator become familiar with the technology and run a smooth session.