Moving forward with CIFFA’s strategic plan to create an enhanced member experience, we are introducing the Member – to – Member Webinar (M2M). Designed to open communications from associate member firms to freight forwarding regular member firms, the M2M Webinar provides associate members a platform to communicate and offer product or service information sessions that have immediate, tangible, and positive impact on regular members’ business.
Hosted on Adobe Connect, a web-based collaboration tool, the M2M Webinar is an interactive environment between participants and the facilitator. Structured for 40 minutes (30 minute presentation followed by a 10 minute Q&A), this is a short and efficient way for associate members to share information with freight forwarding regular members.
The M2M Webinar is now open and accepting applications from CIFFA associate members who want to connect with regular members.
|Date||Webinar Topic (Click to Register)||Webinar Presentation Slides (PDF Format)||Webinar Presentation Recording|
|September 7||TradeTech: How To Sell Value And Keep Competitive As A Logistics Services Provider In A Rapidly Digitizing Industry.|
|September 20||Arthur J Gallagher Canada Limited, formerly The CG&B Group|
|October 25||Roxville Technology Inc.|
|November 13||Dangerous Goods Packing Services Inc.|
- Cost: Associate members who participate will be charged $125.00 to cover costs associated with the M2M Webinar session – Adobe Connect, 1800 line, promotion, etc..
- Medium: Adobe Connect.
- Presentation Structure: 30 minutes; and Q&A 10 minutes.
- Application: Please complete the application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review: CIFFA will review applications and approve based on the overall value/benefit regular members derive from attending the M2M Webinar.
- Announcement: 3 weeks prior to the event, announcement through eBulletin and/or eMarketing to drive registration.
- Registration: Registration open 3 weeks prior.
- Adobe Connect Training: An Adobe Connect training session should be conducted 1 week prior to the event to help the facilitator become familiar with the technology and run a smooth session.