In a competitive marketplace, differentiation is a key to success. Professional designations offer excellent opportunities to improve your skills, advance your career, and be recognized for your commitment to professional growth. Recognition programs, like the CIFFA Professional Freight Forwarder (PFF) elevate the professionalism and image of both the individual designation holder and the industry as a whole.
BENEFITS FOR PFF HOLDERS:
- Employer recognition as an experienced, educated industry professional
- Access all vital CIFFA communications, including the daily eBulletin to help you excel at your job
- Enjoy no annual fee if employed by a CIFFA member
- Receive member pricing on CIFFA education and events – Select education and training events will receive special PFF pricing
- Get individual recognition and a listing in the CIFFA print and online directory
Steps to become a Professional Freight Forwarder (PFF):
1.Complete the following freight forwarding courses offered by CIFFA:
- Complete all three courses of the CIFFA/Schulich SEEC Management Program
- Meet the minimum experience requirements and apply!
- 5 years of Canadian multimodal experience
- Must be nominated by your employer
- Provide proof of employment and proof of residence
- Provide two industry-related references
Attend one industry related event and one educational event per year.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on becoming a PFF.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR EXISTING PFF HOLDERS
Existing PFF Holders are defined as PFFs who were approved by CIFFA as of April 1, 2017.
Existing (2017) PFF holders have until January 1, 2019 to meet the new requirements of the PFF designation.