In a competitive marketplace, differentiation is a key to success. Professional designations offer excellent opportunities to improve your skills, advance your career, and be recognized for your commitment to professional growth. Recognition programs, like the CIFFA Professional Freight Forwarder (PFF) elevate the professionalism and image of both the individual designation holder and the industry as a whole.
BENEFITS FOR PFF HOLDERS:
- Employer recognition as an experienced, educated industry professional
- Access all vital CIFFA communications, including the daily eBulletin to help you excel at your job
- As an individual, receive member pricing on CIFFA education and events – Select education and training events will receive special PFF pricing
- Get individual recognition and a listing in the CIFFA print directory
Steps to become a Professional Freight Forwarder (PFF):
- Complete the following freight forwarding courses offered by CIFFA:
- Complete all three courses of the CIFFA/Schulich SEEC Management Program
- Complete the Business Ethics for the Logistics Professional course and CIFFA STCs webinar
- Meet the minimum experience requirements and apply!
- 5 years of multimodal experience
- Must be nominated by your employer
- Provide proof of employment and proof of residence
- Provide two industry-related references
Attend one industry related event and one educational event per year.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on becoming a PFF.