Young Logistics Professionals Networking Dinner – A Fantastic Evening
CIFFA’s Ontario Young Freight Forwarder Committee held its first live event April 28 since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The event was a networking dinner in Mississauga, attended by close to 100 guests. Following a three-course dinner, four leaders in supply chain participated in a panel discussion:
- Dan Bresolin, Vice President, Intermodal Sales and Marketing, CN
- Gord Johnston, Senior Vice-President, Sales, Cargojet
- Grace Liang, President, OOCL (Canada) Inc.
- Anders Fisker, President & CEO, FCL Fisker Customs and Logistics (stepping in at the last minute!)
(Tracy McLean, CAIB, Senior Vice President, Global Logistics Insurance, NFP, was scheduled on the panel but unfortunately could not attend.)
The panel was moderated by Julia Kuzeljevich, CIFFA’s Director of Policy and Communications.
Rachael van Harmelen, Chair of the Young Freight Forwarder Committee, introduced the speakers and was instrumental in coordinating details for the event over the course of several months, as were CIFFA’s Secretariat, Charlotte Clarke, Nick Lutz and Bruce Rodgers.
CIFFA thanks its event sponsors for their support of the event.
- Gold sponsor: DSV Global Transport and Logistics
- Silver sponsors:
- Kintetsu World Express (KWE)
- MELLOHAWK Logistics Inc.
- OEC Overseas Express Consolidators (Toronto) Inc.
- Bronze sponsor: Fracht Canada Freight Inc.
- Dessert sponsor: Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- Nametag sponsor: AON Reed Stenhouse Inc.